If you want to support us you can transfer your donation to our bank account: NL78 RABO 0342 6453 31 in the name of “Foundation for Public Code Vereniging” in Amsterdam stating “donation”.
You may deduct a donation to an ANBI (public benefit organization) in your Dutch income tax return. However, the conditions are different for a repeated (periodic) gift and one-off (ordinary) gift.
Your donation is a periodic donation if it meets one of the following 3 conditions:
- You give the same amount annually to the same institution or association. You may decide for yourself whether you pay your annual donation in one go, or in instances.
- You pay the amount 5 years in a row. Longer is also allowed.
- You have determined when your annual donation stops. For example, after 5 years, or when you pass away.
An ordinary donation is a donation you only make once, or a donation that you make annually, but have not documented in an agreement. You may deduct your ordinary donation if it meets the following conditions:
- Your donation will go to an ANBI (public benefit organization)
- Your donation is voluntary
- You get nothing in exchange for your donation
- You can prove that you have made the gift. This can be seen, for example, from the withdrawals from your account
Read more about tax deductibility for donations from the Dutch tax office (in Dutch).