- 09:00 - 09:05 Opening
- 09:05 - 09:30 Introduction round
- Name, organization and ‘the biggest risk you would see if you relied on the codebase’?
- 09:30 - 09:45 Background and context to the codebase, the community, and the reason for this workshop
- 09:45 - 09:50 Introduction to the breakout workshops
- 09:50 - 10:00 Break
10:00 - 11:30 Breakout into two groups for collaborative working sessions
- Introduction: Explain the canvas (10 min)
- Round 1: Risks around the codebase in production (30 mins)
- Q1.1) If you relied on the codebase in production, what are the biggest risks you see?
- Q1.2) If you relied on the codebase in production, what would be the worst case nightmare crisis scenario?
- Q1.3) Impact and likelihood of the risk
Break: (10 mins)
- Round 2: Service license agreements around the codebase (40 min)
- Q2.1) Mapping what, who and how for the 1st, 2nd and expert support lines
- Q2.2) Mapping what, who and how for hotfixes, issues and ownership over support processes
- 11:30 - 11:40 Break
- 11:40 - 12:00 Closing, reflections & next steps