Codebase Steward, Support
The Foundation For Public Code helps public organizations – such as governments and cities – collaborate on solving their problems by developing Open Source solutions which when reused will become better quality, more cost effective, more resilient and attract more contributors.
For the public organizations that would benefit from using, or contributing to, these Codebases it might not always be easy to get started, know how to use or procure a solution like this or to trust in the Codebase.
As a Codebase Steward, Support for Codebases in our Stewardship you:
- help potential users find out how to use codebases
- provide assistance in procuring solutions based on codebases
- resolve issues in sales of solutions based on codebases
- connect potential users to potential (trusted) vendors of solutions
- provide a contact point for issues surrounding a codebase
- provide support for the community around a Codebase to answer these questions themselves
- partake in the community
This is a full time role in our main offices in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Relocation possible. Compensation is competitive as well as in line with the public mission of the organization.