|34, Rome||Policy & Engagement Officer||Single||45k|
- Social and talkative.
- Strong sense of social justice.
- Honest with the citizen.
- Abstract way of thinking.
Born and raised in Italy although he has travelled a lot. He is a curious mind and a gift when talking to people from different backgrounds. After a couple of bad experiences in the working world he decided to try as civil servant to work for his country. He’s been a civil servant for six years now.
During the weekends he likes to read, hang out with his friends and engage in some social action in his city.
- Create public infrastructure in the public code field (80%).
- Build bridges in between citizenship and public organizations (80%).
- Get things done (60%).
- Connector: politicians and project managers (80%).
- Make project managers and vendors understand what is expected of them.
- Make politicians understand issues from the real world and problems the project managers have.
- Build a community that gathers all.
- Corruption in the public bodies.
- People that got lazy with their permanent contract and lost all their will to change society.
- Slow decision making process, rigid and archaic way to reach out to politicians.
- Python & Open Source (80%).
- Politicians forms (90%).
- Meetings (40%).
- Legal texts (80%).
- French revolution.
- Mark Fisher.
- Economists from 19th century.
- Public Code.