|41, Essen (Germany)||Project Manager at an association of municipalities||Married + 2 teen kids||€70K|
- Team worker.
Lisa joined the association of municipalities five years ago. In her previous job at a private company she nurtured a vast network of those who are her clients (municipalities) nowadays.
She is a business management professional with a stable life. She enjoys spending time with her family and biking with her husband on Saturdays.
- Efficiency (90%).
- Contribute to the common good (40%).
- Organizational change/innovation (70%).
- High skilled team (80%).
- Promotion (80%).
- Create a good environment in her team.
- Deliver projects on time with the best quality.
- Hire a realiable vendor.
- Advance with small steps but qualitative ones.
- A lot of politics involved.
- New tools to learn.
- A lot of uncertainty and risks associated with Public Code.
- Retrospectives (90%).
- Trainings for her team (60%).
- Freedom to her team (60%).
- Open Source (40%).
- Documentation (40%).
- Newsletter of German civil servants.
- Peers in other countries.
- Intranet of her organization.
- Microsoft Teams.
- DB Navigator (public transport in Germany).