|44, Delft||Project Manager at Municipality of Rotterdam||Married + 2 young kids||€80K|
- Analytical decisions.
- Public speaking.
- Resolutive, Get Things Done.
Bas has been working for the Municipality of Rotterdam for 3 years. Before joining the public sphere, he worked as a Project Manager for a decade in private companies.
He is an engineer that enjoys spending time with his family. In his free time he meets his long-time friends and their families and play football while BBQing. During winter time, he enjoys organizing skiing trips with them.
- Contribute to the common good (40%).
- Organizational change/innovation (80%).
- High skilled team (80%).
- Promotion (60%).
- Make his projects known and replicated by other municipalities (portfolio project for him).
- Bigger team.
- Become a digital transformation paradigm.
- Not enough budget.
- Bureaucracy and procurement can be exhausting sometimes.
- It’s difficult to set a pipeline. Too many stakeholders involved.
- A lot of politics in his daily job.
- 1:1 (80%).
- Meetings (60%).
- Sprint planing (80%).
- Documentation (40%).
- Lean & Agile.
- Gov.uk (DGS).
- Microsoft Teams.