Adding a user
- Log in to the Voys management interface.
- In ‘Admin’>’Users’ press ‘Add user’.
- Fill in their details and invent a password for them.
- Email the new user their username and password.
Allocating a VoIP account
- In ‘Admin’>’VoIP accounts’ select the line to assign and change its name to who is going to use it.
- To associate this with a user as an outgoing number you can add it to their profile in ‘Admin’>’Users’ under ‘Telephony settings’.
- To associate this user with a new personal phone number you’ll have to add a ‘Dial plan’.
Adding a voice mail box
- In [‘Admin’>’Voicemail’] add a box.
- Add it to the ‘Dial plan’ of the number you want to use it for.