These are all the activities, documents and templates for Communication.
- Communication principles
- Communications plan
- Pitching the Foundation for Public Code
- Mailing lists
- Managing newsletter and community call sign up
- Sending newsletters
- How and why to write a blogpost
- How to post to social media
- Basic tweet template
- How to get a new illustration
- Email signature template
- Using chat.publiccode.net
- Tips on communication in a remote first environment
We meet our community regularly by attending and running events and workshops, and by hosting community calls.
Community calls are a way to get direct input from the Foundation for Public Code community on topics that in any way are of concern to them. We host community calls regularly and they are open for anyone to join.
We believe it’s important to be able to reach a human quickly if you have a question.