This is how we procure all services and some goods.
- We request a proposal or quote.
- We check if price and value are in line with the market.
- We check that the proposed procurement meets our procurement principles.
- The operations team places the order, or approves the proposal after sign-off by the chief executive and board of directors, if needed.
- When we procure services of a contractor, we draft a service agreement based on the approved proposal. Both parties need to sign the agreement and ensure adherence to the terms.
- Depending on the duration, scope and type of assignment (deliverables or hours-based), we also expect time sheets and progress reports with each invoice.