Everyone is free to work from home as long as they coordinate this with their colleagues and are able to fulfill their role well.
- Always CC the relevant group email. Our groups are: stewards, membership, events, giving, invoices, hr, security, Amsterdam-office and everyone (includes everyone with an @publiccode.net email account).
- We’ll use chat.publiccode.net for office conversation. The channels should make it easier for someone in a different time zone to catch up with relevant conversations.
- We’re going to try to work Odoo-first for our secret work, so that we all have access and contribute to the same structured information.
To best support people working remotely during important meetings or events, we’ll:
- map out what they’ll need at the meeting or event,
- make sure people start working together early enough so we’re prepared for the meeting (including contingency),
- schedule a retro after each important meeting or event so we can improve the planning and remote collaboration.