These are Foundation for Public Code value proposition hypotheses to test for user research, organised by probable user groups.
See common pitches for different opening lines to use based on who your interlocutor might be.
Decision makers and sponsors:
Users and contributors:
- the policy community
- developers, designers and the open source community
- business management and procurement for public administrations
Affiliates and partners:
- vendors and the private sector
- non-governmental organizations and non-profits aligned with our mission
Other interested parties:
- end users (residents and citizens)
- journalists and academia